To Get The Best From Your Candle
- The first time you light your candle you must let it burn for at least 2 hours, or until the liquified wax reaches the edge of the glass.
- Doing this each time you light the candle will ensure it doesn’t “tunnel” - burn down leaving unmelted wax at the edges.
- To preserve the fragrance burn the candle for 2-4 hours at a time. Please try not to burn it for more than 4 hours.
- Always trim the wick before burning to 5mm
- Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten
- Should black smoke appear, extinguish the flame and trim the tip of the wick. It should be clean and no longer than 5mm at all times
- Soot marks appear occasionally on the glass but these are easily removed with a damp cloth.
- Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave 1cm of wax at the bottom
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Never move or tip a burning candle
- Keep out of reach of children and pets